We believe everyone has the right to be well. Together with our partners, we disrupt inequity in wellbeing through movement, mindfulness, and advocacy.
To disrupt inequity in wellbeing through movement, mindfulness, and advocacy.
Everyone has the right to be well. We recognize that trauma takes a heavy toll and know that movement and mindfulness practices have the power to support mental, physical, and social wellbeing. Yet, systemic inequities create barriers to access. Here to Be exists to help ensure movement and mindfulness practices are available to those who need it, and advocates for systemic change so that everyone can be well.
WHAT DO WE DO?
We partner with organizations that embrace the healing power of movement and mindfulness, and that advocate for civil and human rights. We provide support that includes:
- • Funding – application-driven grants, by-invitation grants, and product donations
- • Connection – shared resources, learning, and community-building
- • Amplification – internal and external storytelling across our platforms
We work with global, national and local organizations that support communities including:
- • People experiencing systems of inequity due to racial/ethnic identity, LGBTQ+, and disability
- • Youth
- • Humanitarian and disaster relief workers